Exclusive To Adults Only
Welcome to the best place to be for Touring Caravans, Camping, Glamping or Private Fishing in Lincolnshire.
OPEN ALL YEAR FOR CAMPING & CARAVANNING WITH PRIVATE FISHING LAKE FOR ONSITE GUESTS.
A friendly, family run site in Lincolnshire. A peaceful haven away from all the hustle & bustle of Skegness, with a private 2 acre coarse fishing lake. Overlooking the lake we have an adult only campsite for touring caravans, motor homes & tents. Perfect for those seeking peace & tranquility set in beautiful country side. New for 2013 is our high spec Toilet/Shower Block for campers with an outdoor washing up area. Or come “Glamping” in our New Camping pods, fully insulated with the advantage of electric plug sockets & electric wall lights both inside & outside. Our private onsite lake is stocked with Bream, Tench, Roach, Barbel, Carp, Perch, Rudd, Skimmers & Eels. Set in 7 acres of beautiful, peaceful countryside, yet only 7 miles from the seaside town of Skegness. 2 miles from the town of Wainfleet (famous for its’ brewery & with all amenities).
- Open all year around.
- Adults ONLY.
- Some hardstanding pitches.
- All pitches have lake side views. Electricity optional.
- New Toilet/Shower Block.
- Camping Pods for hire.
- Fridge for campers (shared).
- Dogs are welcome (If Not On The Dangerous Dogs list), provided they are kept on leads at all times, don’t continuously bark or cause a nuisance and owners clean up after them.
- 30 Private individual fishing pegs on a private lake extensively stocked in Peaceful surroundings.
- Fishery Members of “The Angling Trust.
- Registered Fishery with “Cefas”..