Telephone 07427 137463
Exclusive to Adults Only
Welcome to the best place to be for Touring Caravans, Camping, Glamping or Fishing in Lincolnshire.
Near Skegness Open ALL YEAR FOR CAMPING & CARAVANNING.
A friendly, family run site in Lincolnshire. A peaceful haven away from all the hustle & bustle of Skegness, with a 2 acre coarse fishing lake.
Overlooking the lake we have an adult only campsite for touring caravans, motor homes & tents. Perfect for those seeking peace & tranquility set in beautiful country side. New for 2013 is our high spec Toilet/Shower Block for campers with an outdoor washing up area. Or come “Glamping” in our New Camping pods, fully insulated with the advantage of electric plug sockets & electric wall lights both inside & outside.
Our onsite lake is stocked with Bream, Tench, Roach, Barbel, Carp, Perch, Rudd, Skimmers & Eels. Set in 7 acres of beautiful, peaceful countryside, yet only 7 miles from the seaside town of Skegness. 2 miles from the town of Wainfleet (famous for its’ brewery & with all amenities). Grooby’s Pit has a mature lake, with 30 individual pegs, most with parking at the side (weather permitting), open to everyone on a day ticket basis from March til October (Except guests who are staying on site – or by prior appointment).
- Open all year around (CAMPERS ONLY)
- Adults ONLY
- Some hardstanding pitches
- All pitches have lake side views. Electricity optional.
- New Toilet/Shower Block for campers ONLY
- Camping Pods for hire
- Fridge for campers (shared)
- Dogs are welcome (If Not On The Dangerous Dogs list), provided they are kept on leads at all times, don’t continuously bark or cause a nuisance and owners clean up after them.
- Day Fishing Open March til October (EXCEPT CAMPERS, Campers can fish all year round).
- Extensively stocked
- Free Secure Car Park
- 30 Private & Individual fishing pegs set in Peaceful surroundings
- Separate Toilet for fishermen/women
- Fishery Members of “The Angling Trust”
- Registered Fishery with “Cefas”