Telephone – 01754 881649
Mobile – 07427 137 463 Or 07449 488 234
Exclusive To Adults Only
Welcome to the best place to be for Touring Caravans, Camping, Glamping or Private Fishing in Lincolnshire.
OPEN ALL YEAR FOR CAMPING & CARAVANNING WITH PRIVATE FISHING LAKE FOR ONSITE GUESTS.
A friendly, family run site in Lincolnshire. A peaceful haven away from all the hustle & bustle of Skegness, with a private 2 acre coarse fishing lake. Overlooking the lake we have an adult only campsite for touring caravans, motor homes & tents. Perfect for those seeking peace & tranquility set in beautiful country side. We have a high spec Toilet/Shower Block for campers with an outdoor washing up area & fridge. Or come “Glamping” in our New Camping pod, positioned on a private peninsular, fully insulated with the advantage of electric plug sockets & lights both inside & outside. Our private onsite lake is stocked with Bream, Tench, Roach, Barbel, Carp, Perch, Rudd, Skimmers & Eels. Set in 7 acres of beautiful, peaceful countryside, yet only 7 miles from the seaside town of Skegness. 2 miles from the town of Wainfleet (famous for its’ brewery & with all amenities).
- Open all year around.
- Adults ONLY.
- Some hardstanding pitches.
- All pitches have lake side views. Electricity optional.
- New Toilet/Shower Block.
- Camping Pod for hire.
- Fridge for campers (shared).
- Dogs are welcome (If Not On The Dangerous Dogs list), provided they are kept on leads at all times, don’t continuously bark or cause a nuisance and owners clean up after them.
- 30 Private individual fishing pegs on a private lake extensively stocked in Peaceful surroundings.
- Fishery Members of “The Angling Trust.
- Registered Fishery with “Cefas”..