Grooby’s Pit – Exclusive to Adults Only
Mobile – 07427 137 463Or 07449 488 234
Exclusive To Adults Only
Welcome to the best place to be for Touring Caravans, Camping, Glamping or Fishing in Lincolnshire.
CAMPING & CARAVANNING WITH FISHING LAKE (Open All Year).
A friendly, husband & wife run site in Lincolnshire. A peaceful haven away from all the hustle & bustle of Skegness, with a 2 acre coarse fishing lake. Overlooking the lake we have an adult only campsite for touring caravans, motor homes & tents. Perfect for those seeking peace & tranquility set in beautiful country side. We have a high spec heated Toilet/Shower Block for campers, with an outdoor washing up area & fridge. Or come “Glamping” in our New Camping pod, positioned on a private peninsular, fully insulated with the advantage of electric plug sockets & lights both inside & outside. Our onsite lake is stocked with Bream, Tench, Roach, Barbel, Carp, Perch, Rudd, Skimmers & Eels. Set in 7 acres of beautiful, peaceful countryside, yet only 7 miles from the seaside town of Skegness. 2 miles from the town of Wainfleet (famous for its’ brewery & with all amenities).
- Adults Only
- Open All Year.
- Mostly Hardstanding pitches some with personal tap.
- Seasonal Pitches available.
- All pitches have lake side views. Electricity optional.
- New Heated Toilet/Shower Block.
- Camping Pod for hire (no dogs).
- Tents positioned around new lake on flat grass. Electricity optional.
- Fridge for campers (shared).
- Dogs are welcome (If Not On The Dangerous Dogs list), provided they are kept on leads at all times, don’t continuously bark or cause a nuisance and owners clean up after them.
- 30 individual fishing pegs on a lake extensively stocked in Peaceful surroundings.
- Fishery Members of “The Angling Trust.
- Registered Fishery with “Cefas”..